Northwest Minneapolis St. Paul Suburban Real Estate – Northstar MLS MN Member
Minnesota Real Estate Listings From inner-ring suburban communities with short commutes to outer-ring cities that let Twin Cities metro area residents escape to quiet homes in peaceful communities, the northwestern suburbs of Minneapolis St. Paul attract a broad range of homebuyers. For our Minnesota REMAX team the northwest suburban quadrant is a specialty for many of our highly trained REMAX Realtors and agents. Through their intimate knowledge of real estate opportunities and available homes in every northwest suburban city, they offer personalized searches of current listings by Northstar MLS participating agents and brokers. Helping families and real estate investors find exactly the properties that match their unique requirements is their top priority. By clicking the links below, you’ll learn important information about each community in this thriving sector of the Twin Cities and can access our powerful real estate listing search tools, customized for the cities that interest you:
- Anoka Real Estate – Affordable homes and small town-style living close to jobs in the city are major attractions for this community located on the Mississippi River.
- Brooklyn Center Real Estate – Quick commutes, affordable homes, and opportunities for investors lead homebuyers to search for homes in Brooklyn Center.
- Brooklyn Park Real Estate – Immediately adjacent to Minneapolis, Brooklyn Park properties attract families and real estate investors to this diverse city with its many neighborhoods.
- Buffalo Real Estate – Homeowners seeking small town living, lake recreation, and a relaxed lifestyle find attractive, moderately priced homes in this community on the edge of the Twin Cities metro area.
- Coon Rapids Real Estate – In this community for commuters, the family-oriented homes for sale in Coon Rapids offer reasonable pricing, fast commutes to work, and many family recreational opportunities.
- Crystal Real Estate – Nestled among other northwestern suburbs, Crystal is a residential community, offering excellent schools, recreation, and short commutes within the Minneapolis St. Paul metro.
- Fridley Real Estate – Known to residents as “Friendly Fridley,” short commutes, access to recreational facilities and the Mississippi River, along with attractive home prices, make Fridley a popular suburb.
- Golden Valley Real Estate – Adjacent to Minneapolis, Golden Valley is a friendly suburban city with fast access to the city and a friendly lifestyle that offers its residents unique benefits.
- Long Lake Real Estate – Located on Long Lake, this friendly small town offers comfortable living, good schools, and moderate housing prices for homebuyers to consider.
- Maple Grove Real Estate – Extensive retail shopping opportunities, great schools, easy access to the rest of the Twin Cities metro area, and recently built homes are just some of the attractions of Maple Grove.
- New Hope Real Estate – Quiet, tree-lined streets, friendly neighborhoods and classic 60s and 70s home styles make this small commuter suburb popular with many Minneapolis St. Paul homebuyers.
- Plymouth Real Estate – At the top of Money Magazine’s 2008 Best Places to Live list, Plymouth homes for sale offer great quality, easy commutes, and family-friendly neighborhoods.
- Rogers Real Estate – Homes in Rogers provide small town charm, quiet living, and recreational opportunities as primary attractions. Ask our REMAX agents who are members of Northstar MN MLS to search and show you any home that interests you.
- Wayzata Real Estate – As one of the Twin Cities metro area’s most affluent suburbs, Wayzata is a luxurious small city, with beautiful homes and a lifestyle that reflect the affluence of its residents.
Northwest Suburban Homes for Sale in Minneapolis St. Paul
For homebuyers, our experienced Minnesota REMAX realtors and agents who are Northstar MLS members are your best choice, whether you are looking to buy or sell any home in the Minneapolis St. Paul northwestern suburban area. Our experience in this highly active housing market and our extensive knowledge of Twin Cities suburban real estate make us your best allies. Call on us for complete MLS listing searches by our licensed REMAX agents and for showings of any homes you find by using our extensive home listings search tools. At the website pages listed above, you’ll find customized multiple listing search links that let you preview a wide range of homes listed for sale in each community. Contact us at any time with your questions, to arrange a showing, or for assistance in finding a home that fits your exact search criteria anywhere in the Minneapolis St. Paul metro area.